About Panasonic G9
The LUMIX G9 body and MFT lenses include cutting-edge technologies such as; 4K video capture, 4K 30p/60p 4:2:2 10bit, V-LogL recording, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth for faster wireless image transfers, super-fast 0.04 sec. Depth from Defocus autofocusing, combined lens plus camera image stabilization (Dual I.S. 2.0), and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. Now with exclusive LUMIX 4K / 6K PHOTO Modes, simply select that perfect moment from video to produce printable high-resolution photos. Never miss the moment again with Panasonic LUMIX and the new G9!
• Full resolution 20.3-megapixel sensor, plus 80 megapixels high-resolution JPEG /RAW in-camera image.
• Fast 0.04 sec. (approx.) lock focus result from a new LUMIX ultra high-speed AF technology. 60 fps [AFS] electronic shutter or 20 fps [AFC] high-speed burst via mechanical shutter in full-res.
• Massive 3,680K-dot OLED Live View Finder [LVF] with 120 fps refresh rate, 0.83X magnification, and blackout free 100% field of view.
• Dual I.S. 5-Axis 2.0 combines data from a gyro, temp., & image sensors for stabilization performance of 6.5 stops lower shutter speeds *2 *3, when combined with LUMIX O.I.S. lenses with 2-Axis I.S.
• Dual UHS-II SD Card slots for in-camera backup, relay, or format allocation recording.
• 4K 30p/60p 4:2:2 10bit video recording, Variable Frame Rate, Hybrid Log Gamma