Score Overlays and Customization for Live Streaming and Recorded Video
• GY-HC500SPC offers lower-third score overlays for recorded or streamed HD video output without an external CG or production switcher.
• The camcorder comes with graphics pre-installed for a variety of sports, including football, basketball, baseball, football (soccer), ice hockey and others.
• The overlays are controlled using a browser-equipped device such as a tablet or smartphone.
• JVC’s software utility lets customers upload team logos.
• If desired, the overlay can be placed over the streamed video only, leaving the recorded video without graphics.
• JVC has released PC application software which enables the user to store up to 30 team names and logo bitmaps within the camera.
Custom Full-Screen Overlays and Slideshows
• Add up to 50 full-screen custom graphics (PNG or JPG format) from an SD card to the GY-HC500SPC and store them in the camcorder for live streaming or recording in the HD mode.
• Overlays and slides are a perfect way to advertise your sponsors either as banners during the game, or full-screen at halftime.
• It’s also a great way to introduce the team members via a pre-game slideshow.
Broadcast Info Overlay on HD Video and Streaming
Designed for enhanced single-camera production, the GY-HC500SPC produces real-time broadcast information overlays for HD recorded video or streamed video without an external CG or production switcher. Lower-third graphic overlays are generated and controlled using a browser-equipped device, such as a tablet or smartphone. Overlay designs can be created in various language characters using JVC’s SDP Generator (free software).
Seamless Interface with XOS Thunder HD and DVSport
The integrated combination of JVC, XOS, and DVSport technologies enables sports organizations to add game play metadata with recordings from various camera angles-all synchronized with a single UTC time signal thus significantly reducing the time uploading practice and game footage. XOS Digital and DVSport are the leading providers of digital coaching technology.
Advanced Camera Features
Clip Continuous Recording
This function enables you to store a number of shots together as a single clip file. Instead of having to manage enormous amounts of files, or browsing through dozens of separate files just to gather up the scene you need, you can use pre- grouped clips for easier transfer and editing.
The Sports Video Interoperability Group made “Exchange Format 1080p/720p” that allows video and metadata to be used across different applications.