Quality and Reliability
• Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
The CineGrey 5D is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it’s an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D increases projector brightness 1.5 times the amount. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer’s field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while reflecting indirect ambient light.
• CineGrey 5D 1.5 Gain with 80 Degree (L&R 40 Degree ) Viewing angle
• GREENGUARD / GREENGUARD Gold Certified UL 2818 for Safety Indoor Emissions free
• High fidelity gray surface produces superb clarity and sharp images
• Screen surface can be cleaned with a microfiber cloth
• 88% polarization retention
• Angular-Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
• Mildew Resistant
• Minimum Lens Throw 1.5
• Perfect companion piece for Airflex5D – 2D/3D Multi-Projector Stacking System to form as a professional grade passive 3D system.
• ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
• Counters wash-out effect from ambient light